HELPING OUR MEMBERS AND THEIR BUSINESSES GROW
The Holiday Island Chamber of Commerce is made up of area businesses and caring residents of the Holiday Island community.
The purpose of the Holiday Island Chamber of Commerce is to promote the welfare of the community, businesses and citizens of Holiday Island, and to provide constructive civic services by means of active participation in projects that will improve the community, state, and nation.
Last year, the Chamber brought in 4,000 people from all over the country for our Fourth of July celebration fireworks show, all-day bands, and arts and crafts fair. We had a record number of people and donations, and our members got the chance to showcase their businesses and take part in the fun.
There are so many opportunities for Chamber members, including:
- Putting your business on the Chamber website
- Participating at events and vote at member meetings
- Having a booth at the 4th of July Celebration
- Going live on the Chamber Radio Show to highlight your business
- Displaying your business’s brochures at Chamber events
- Networking with members, meeting a mentor, and getting to know your community